Welcome to the Alumni Management Area, a division of the University of Cadiz responsible for planning and overseeing administrative processes for current students and graduates. We also provide assistance to various campus administrations and offer detailed information about UCA’s academic programs, tailored to individual needs. Our dedicated and experienced team is here to streamline administrative services by optimizing resources and personnel.
Their functions include:
- Management of scholarships and study grants awarded by the Ministry of Education and the University of Cadiz.
- Processing and issuing official university degree certificates, UCA degrees, diplomas for collaborating students, and other outstanding awards.
- Promotion of UCA degrees and services.
- Registration, issuance of academic certificates, and transcript transfers.
- Personalized information services about the University of Cadiz.
- Planning and administrative coordination of various UCA units.
- Senior Classroom.
- SICUE mobility program.
- Administrative support for the Committee of Continuation of Studies, Committee of Evaluation by Compensation, General Commission for the Recognition of Credits, and Scholarship Boards at the University of Cadiz.
- Collaborating students and national visiting Students.